Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Taco Bell: This one is for you people who think it is quality food.

This shouldn't come as a suprise to anyone, but for those who still held on to the thought that Taco Bell had remotely decent grade foods here goes some facts against that.

I came across this on Gizmodo and I never knew how much meat isn't in the taco meat! 

Taco Bell isn't my first choice for food but I have been known to visit at least once every couple months with some friends just to remind ourselves why we don't eat there.  A normal TB visit for us is accompanied with pissing out our buttholes a few hours after to which we then remember why we never go there.  It is more of a ritual preformed quarterly to make us grateful that we don't have to eat that crap all the time and have other choices.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the choice to piss tacos from my butthole, unfortunately I live in England where there is only one Taco Bell and it's way too far away for me. Shame, I'd like to try it at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since you have never experienced it I would urge you to go and try it out! Then wonder why in the hell anyone would eat that crap, well apart from being drunk.

    Another thing to check out if you find yourself in the states is White Castle... everyone eats there once in their life but few continue

    ReplyDelete