Over the weekend I found myself running on the road more than just to and from work. One thing I have noticed is people seem to get enjoyment out of NOT using their turn signals and almost getting blasted.
Now I am guilty of changing lanes without signaling but typically only when there arent any other vehicles around, this doesnt make it right but I never pull a quick change in traffic without signaling. The cars have signals people why not use them now and again?
That is why tomorrow is "Turn signal Tuesday!" Make it a point to alert your fellow drivers before you intend to cut across three lanes of traffic for no particular reason only to go back to your original lane.
Now I am guilty of changing lanes without signaling but typically only when there arent any other vehicles around, this doesnt make it right but I never pull a quick change in traffic without signaling. The cars have signals people why not use them now and again?
That is why tomorrow is "Turn signal Tuesday!" Make it a point to alert your fellow drivers before you intend to cut across three lanes of traffic for no particular reason only to go back to your original lane.

No comments:
Post a Comment