In ChicagoNow there is this specific entry by Marksallan that I first heard about on the radio show "Sherman and Tingle" on Q101 that made me say WTF to the point that I just had to read it. This entry pissed me off so much that I decided to write about it despite the fact that I know it will get the fingers pointing at me for being "racist" and the such. So that being said here we go.
I always thought, and was taught by my parents, that when it comes people you don't judge them by their color, religion, or sex but rather their core character, values, and how they make you feel. This same thing HAD been applied to politics for the longest time until recently! Most people would cast a vote for the person they felt would do them and their community the best while having the same core values as the voter. Well honestly I can't say I remember those days as I have been seeing the following things as normal since I started caring about politics myself.
- Political Party Pissing Match(PPPM) This is were you got Democrats saying they won't do what Republican is doing and vice versa
- Money Talks: Lets face the facts we will never see a true "Joe the Plumber" become president, mayor, or even Governor because he and I do not have millions to dump on T-shirts and bumper stickers.
- Smear Tactics: Seriously?!?!?! This one always gets me, lets have two grown adults spend millions of dollars to put adds out saying "so and so will rape your grandma" . I wonder why our economy is in the shitter, you ass clowns put that money to some good use! Guess what I smoke weed when I was young, lots of it and I did inhale pretty sure I could make better decisions in my community then some Ivy league ass clown!
"this election is being during Black History Month, and Black voters have the numbers to elect the first Mayor from the Black community since Harold Washington"

No comments:
Post a Comment