I am but evidently Hank, ehhhh not so much. As I am sure all of you are aware by now that Hank here said some things maybe made some comparisons in poor taste about our President. I am not going to lie I found myself laughing because that is the sort of thing some drunk, and he sure did sound drunk, would say!
Was it the smartest thing in the world to say on Fox & Friends? Heck no that type of crap you say at the bar or during the daily show! So now Mr. Hank found himself looking strait down the barrel of a shit cannon full of media retards looking to hang his hill billy ass out to dry, and some how turn his poor choice of words into something bigger than it really should be! Oh and did I mention he lost his job?
Click past to break to see how I think this is going to go down. Can anyone say "party politics fight" or "liberal media blow up!"? Let me give you some dead advice!
Alright here is how I see thins whole thing going down! You can already see the liberal media out to crucify the man but then again him writing songs about the whole situation isn't helping any. What I see here is a poor choice of words, or bar humor if you will. Something you would hear in a bar or on comedy central not Fox News. Hank is not helping himself however by being all loud mouthed about the initial blow up so any more bad press he gets well he is asking for.
Did he call the President Hitler? Nope. Is the media blowing this out of proportion? Hell yeah they are! Did you forget that is what they do for a living? As for all the butt hurt people out there, seriously do you have nothing better to do? Oh wait I forgot you were the same people who blamed Sarah Palin for getting Senator Grifford shot! Question where were you guys when Hoffa told everyone to "take the son of a bitches out" before President Obama spoke a month back? Yeah that's what I thought.
See what you have here is classic people party politics. In other words the politicians in Washington have their PP fights over bills while the people suffer we as voters have our own PP fights thanks to the media hype given to certain stories. Gifford, Hank Williams Jr, and I hear Herman Cain isn't black enough, thanks Rev Sharpton. The media choses certain things to make a big deal about and then the liberals go on railing how all conservatives are bigots, racists, murders or whatever you have for the week. It goes both ways too but you have to tune in to specific stations to hear all the conservative BS where as all you need to to do is turn the TV on to get all of the liberal media BS.
People of America hear me! I don't care what party you represent but the sooner you look past all the bull shit and just focus on the issues the sooner we can elect people in to office hen we can see some true bipartisan politics!

No comments:
Post a Comment